Visa Letter Request
Team Nullcon is happy to provide an official letter of invitation to Nullcon Goa 2023 attendees who are looking forward to obtaining a travel visa to India for conference and training purposes. It is mandatory for the attendee to register for Nullcon Goa 2023 event before requesting a visa letter.
Process To Apply For Visa Letter:
- Nullcon only issues a soft copy of Visa Letter for Speakers, Trainers, Panelists, Volunteers, and Attendees who have secured their tickets for the conference.
- To receive a soft copy of the Visa Letter to attend the Nullcon event, please send an email to [email protected] sharing a soft copy of your passport along with a screenshot of your ticket. We will process the visa letter in three business days.
- The visa approval is not guaranteed upon receiving a Visa Letter from Nullcon. It solely depends on the government of the event's host country.
- All requests for Visa Letters should be made 30 days prior to an event. Any requests submitted fewer than 3 weeks before an event might receive a delayed response as the Nullcon team will be caught up with on-site tasks. However, we'll do our best to process them at the earliest.
- Nullcon does not provide any other documentation for the use of visa application apart from a Visa Letter.
- Nullcon has no influence over the decision of any country's embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will we appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- For any further questions, please feel to reach out to us at [email protected]